Here at Dyna Tune we have been tuning using NIStune for a number of years, we hold a full tuner licence (no need for personal licences), NIStune is a real-time tuning suite designed especially for Nissans which provides the ability to:
• Retune factory Nissan Engine Control Units (ECU)
• Monitor gauges and map tracing on your ECU
• Data log from your ECU using consult, wideband and auxiliary inputs
• Perform playback using graphs, gauges and map tracing
• Real time tuning, map tracing, logging and playback
• Full Log Recording for all NIStune ECUs
• Wideband can also be recorded inline with consult data and played back.
• Map and table copy feature
• Completely editable multi window grid, map/table views
• Resize injectors and change AFM capabilities
• AFR and auxillary input trace against RPM and load
• Consult display capabilities with real time diagnostic information in separate windows
• Dual channel Wide Band support
• Edit five ROM images simultaneously, with comparison capabilities
• Intelligent display tables decoded for easy modification
• Real time RAM monitoring system
What does this mean for a vehicle owner?
You can fit a real-time daughter board to your factory ECU and turn it into a fully remappable ECU, which makes it tuneable similar to aftermarket systems for a fraction of the price. This allows you to fit larger injectors, larger Mass Airflow Meters and get your ECU tuned for these and fuel and ignition changes. You can either tune it yourself or have it professionally tuned by ourselves on our dyno.